We are searching for a highly organized, detail-oriented, and conscientious team player with a passion for social impact. The Executive Assistant will support LeaderFit team members through a wide variety of administrative activities such as advertising job descriptions, scheduling candidate interviews, and ensuring the smooth operation of client and candidate meetings. The Executive Assistant will also support Purpose Path, our career coaching program, which has served more than 400 professionals to date.
The ideal candidate will bring a “can do” attitude and exceptional client service ethic. S/he will be a proactive problem-solver with a proven ability to learn quickly and take initiative. In addition, the top candidate must have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strategically advertise job openings on relevant job boards and social media sites
- Correspond with candidates by phone and email throughout the interview process to provide updates and schedule interviews
- Maintain our client and candidate databases
- Manage logistics for client meetings, including catering and room reservations
- Plan and manage events
- Support our team’s various administrative needs
- Support marketing and communications for LeaderFit, including posting on social media or other websites
- Demonstrated passion for social impact, as evidenced by experience working or volunteering in the nonprofit sector
- Experience working in a professional office environment
- Strong writing skills
- Experience planning and organizing events
- Superb organization skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong client service ethic
- Resourcefulness and proactive problem-solving skills
- Flexibility and ability to reprioritize activities as needed
- Comfortable learning new software to improve efficiency
- Some experience using social media platforms is a plus
LeaderFit is a women-owned national executive search firm rooted in a passion for social impact, authentic relationships, and ten years of experience successfully placing exceptional talent in mission-driven organizations.
The LeaderFit team includes practitioners with nonprofit, philanthropic, and corporate leadership experience who embody the values of excellence, authenticity, trust, and inclusion. Driven by these values, LeaderFit knows communities are stronger when extraordinary talent is matched with organizations focused on solving the world’s most intractable challenges. To this end, LeaderFit provides critical expertise in hiring, onboarding, and retaining talent in a cost-effective and efficient manner so that nonprofits and other mission-driven organizations can focus their time and resources on reaching their own organizational goals.
LeaderFit works closely with the executive teams and Boards of nonprofits, foundations, and social enterprises, investing significant time and energy to become trusted advisors to our clients. We work hard to understand each client’s unique culture, strategic objectives, program offerings, and talent needs. As a result, LeaderFit has developed a dynamic, entrepreneurial culture that allows us to adapt to our clients’ needs and create new initiatives to better serve the social sector’s talent space. Ultimately, we are most passionate about and genuinely committed to ensuring our clients hire the very best talent.
Submit your resume and a thoughtful cover letter. Please include your desired compensation range in your cover letter.