LeaderFit is an executive search and career coaching firm serving mission-driven organizations and individuals. We work with the executive teams and Boards of nonprofits, foundations, and social enterprises to recruit and develop top leadership talent. We invest significant time and energy to become trusted advisors to our clients, and we work hard to understand each client’s unique culture, strategic objectives, program offerings, and talent needs. In 2016 we launched our Purpose Path program, designed to help busy professionals pause, reflect, evaluate and plan their career path.
LeaderFit has a dynamic and entrepreneurial culture that allows staff to innovate on process and programs, and to create new initiatives to better serve the nonprofit sector.
LeaderFit is seeking a highly organized, detail-oriented, and conscientious team player with a proven passion for social impact. The Associate will play a key role in supporting our client engagements through a wide variety of administrative activities such as advertising job descriptions, scheduling candidate interviews, and conducting internet research. Once well established in the administrative role, the Associate position allows for professional growth through deeper engagement in the search process (e.g. screening resumes, sourcing candidates and conducting reference conversations). The Associate also will play a key role in supporting Purpose Path, our career coaching program, which has served more than 350 professionals to date.
The ideal candidate will bring a “can do” attitude and exceptional client service ethic. S/he will be a creative and proactive problem-solver with a proven ability to learn quickly and take the initiative. In addition, the top candidate must have strong oral and written communication skills with an eye for detail.
- Strategically advertise job openings on relevant job boards and social media sites
- Correspond with candidates by phone and email throughout the interview process to provide updates and schedule interviews
- Maintain our client and candidate databases
- Manage logistics for client meetings, including catering and room reservations
- Support our team’s various administrative needs
- Participate in client interviews and write interview assessments
- Plan and manage events
- Conduct reference checks
- Screen resumes and source candidates
Please submit a cover letter that explains why are you are interested in this opportunity specifically and your relevant experiences and skills. Thank you for your interest!
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated passion for social impact, as evidenced by experience working or volunteering in the nonprofit sector
- Experience working in a professional office environment
- Experience planning and organizing events
- Superb organization skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong client service ethic
- Resourcefulness and proactive problem solving skills
- Exceptional writing skills
- Flexibility and ability to reprioritize activities as needed
- Comfortable learning new software to improve efficiency